Sunday, October 08, 2006

Rude Interruption

Have you ever been having a conversation, when someone jumps in and rudely takes over, changing the conversation to themselves? Well, please excuse the commenter on our farm blog, who has decided it makes a nice place to advertise....someone at PaidSurveysOnline. It has forced me to change the settings to be able to Moderate Comments, when really I wanted anyone to be able to talk with us about what we're doing....but such is the world today. Folks can be so obsessed with themselves, self-promotion, consumer goods, and being pushy that they just can't stop themselves I guess...it makes me sick. And angry. I like the idea of searching for a company or service that I want, not being bombarded with junk mail, telemarketers, spam, and now this....Sorry, I'm ranting, huh? OK, back to the farm...

1 comment:

Tina T-P said...

Hi Melanie - We have Shetland Sheep (right now we have nine of them) in Bellingham Washington & I saw your post on Nancy K's blog & decided to "visit" you :-) What a nice farm - love your chickens (we only 3 chickens left in our little flock - I've had some health issues and haven't been able to take care of them - so John takes care of them.) Good luck with your blog - come "visit" us if you have time. Tina