Monday, January 02, 2012

New Year, New Look, New Resolve

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Please let 2012 be a better year for everyone I know!

I resolve to:

a) Post more
b) Spend less time in front of a screen
c) Get more things done (as in: completed all the way, and the tools put back where they belong)

How I will achieve a) while doing b) remains to be seen. If I do b) I expect I will accomplish c) which in turn, gives me more for a).

I imagine that since we have 7 MINUTES MORE DAYLIGHT!!!! anything is possible....

Here's to Spring.

8 comments:

LindaG said...

Good luck with that!
Happy New Year to you all. :-)

Chicken Mama said...

You SAID IT with "Please let 2012 be a better year for everyone I know!"

And, ha, you beat me to it with "How I will achieve a) while doing b) remains to be seen." I was wondering the same thing. Unless, of course, "spending less time in front of a screen" was a proverbial statement. :)

Happy New Year and happy resolutions! I love 'em!

Mama Pea said...

I would love to see you post more! Best of luck with that one.

Yeah, 2011 was a pretty poopy year in many ways, wasn't it? Lots of things going on that we have very little control over. All we can do for the New Year is concentrate on structuring our OWN lives in the best possible way. For me, I'm really going to try to appreciate all the good things in my life more and avoid the worrying and negativity.

Happy New Year and . . . on with it!

Gayle said...

I think each of those are something you'll achieve and success feels so good!

Michelle said...

The trick to accomplishing both a) and b) is to post to your own blog without getting sucked into hours of cruising others' blogs! Hard to do, but I sure hope I see more of you (so to speak) this year, Sis! ;-)

hoosier girl said...

Sounds like a plan!

Susan said...

I like your new look - and look forward to seeing more of you, both literally and figuratively!

Unknown said...

Somehow, I feel like all of us writing and reading this one need to hold hands and... jump!

I feel ya'! ;)